PEDIATRIC DENTAL CENTER OF NORTH IDAHO PROTOCOLS
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We have eliminated our magazines in our reception room at this time.
- If you are more comfortable waiting in your car, please call or text when you arrive at our office and we will contact you when your treatment room is ready.
- We request that you come to your appointment alone with minimal family members, in order to minimize the number of people in the office and waiting room.
- Only one guardian should accompany any children during this time.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients, that might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow increased time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again.